Thursday, January 5, 2012

Well, here we go.

I have been asked many times if I had some type of website to display the knives I have made and the models I sell.  So here it is.  I will try in the immediate future to post pics of my knives as well as some work in progress and general knife making info.

First off I will start with a knife that I made for a good friend of mine, Joe Fowler.  I had been sketching a number of designs for a Nessmuk style knife for a while and never was able to pin down a design that I liked.  Joe found out I was making knives and made a few suggestions for my Muk design.  As a result I made one for Joe that turned out quite nice.  He chose the colors and I made some suggestions on the handle layout and this is what we came up with.

The specs are:

Handles - Ivory Paper Micarta and Natrual Canvas Micarta over Natural Canvas Micarta with Orange G-10 accents, a Mosaic Pin and Natural Pins.
OAL - 9.125"
Blade Length - 4.25"
Blade Thickness - .121"
Blade Steel - 1095 @ 58 RC that has been etched and hand rubbed.






No comments:

Post a Comment