Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Woods Knife

Here's a new model I just finished. This is the largest knife I have finished to date. It's a good sized knife with a nice 1.5" wide blade that will take the abuse and still slice well. This blade has a high convex saber grind with a convex micro bevel and etched flats. I do a very slight convex, almost flat.

Here are the specs:

Handles - OD Green Canvas and Natural Linen over Natural Linen and Black G-10 with Natural Pins
OAL - 9.875"
Blade Length - 5"
Blade Thickness - .145"
Blade Steel - CPM 154CM @ 58-59 RC








1 comment:

  1. Hey Jared,

    I was just admiring your work here on the sheaths. I was thinking of having a go at making my own sheath for my EDC...I was wondering if you would mind sharing the technique/stamp you use to texture the lower portion of this sheath

    ReplyDelete